Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dogs.

I love dogs. But mostly my chocalate lab, Jack.
I don't know why they call them chocalate labs. There not chocalate. And they don't live in labs. I also like golden retrievers.
Golden retrievers and labs are related. They both retrieve things.
I write stories about dogs. I'm also writing a story about a pug/lab, a lab head, and a pug body. Haha. That would be wierd. A big head on a little body!.
Wanna see a picure of a chinese sharpie?.
Some dogs like liver. My brother made a little cake for my dogs birthday. It had vineger, cake mix, and other stuff in it. And Jack ate it. My other brother tried a peice. And hated it. :D.
When we first got my dog. I thought he was a horse!. Heehee.
I call my dog my little brother.
My dad calls himself the lead dog. I don't know why though. Cause my dog is the only dog in my family!.
We also have two cats. Two hampsters. And a bunny.

No comments: