Friday, December 12, 2008

Make stuff.

Hi guys!,
If I could ever make a messenger. It'd be called ''PineApple'', and I'd make it that you could chat, send picures, chat all together and it could go up too 30 people, and have as much buddies as you want on your buddy list!. That'd be cool.

And, if I could ever make a diffrent blog. It'd be called ''Chit Chat''. And I'd make it so that you could put quizzes on your blog, put picures on your blog, put video's on you're blog, write on it, answer the comments, and that you could print it out!. That would be awesome too!.

If I could ever make a virtrual world, i'd make it so you can create you're own character, name you're character, pick a job, have a house, meet people, have a pet, go to places, go too school, and play sports!. YAY!.

Oooh, and if I could ever make a new way of getting around. It would be this little car thing, with 3 seats on the top, and wheels.

Those are all the things I want too make!!!. They sound awesomeee!.

I gotta go!.
I'll write more tomorrow!.
Bye!.
ttyl.

No comments: