Monday, January 5, 2009

Random Quiz On Me!!!. ''Whats coming up?''.

Hey!!!.
I couldn't resist too do another Random Quiz On Me!!!. Haha. Anyways, you know about my camera?...right?. Well, I kinda forgot too turn it off...so, umm yea. It ran out of batteries...again...and, before I can make anymore videos with it I'll need some more batteries...so, umm...yea.
Well!, I'm having some pretty cool stuff coming up too record with my camera, and i'll put it on my blog. Find out whats coming up with this Random Quiz On Me thingy. This one is called ''Whats Coming Up?''.

Can you drink ICE ICE ICE COLD apple juice and CHUG it down?. Yup!. Thats a pretty cool thing thats coming up on my next video!.

Can you dance like CRAZY?. Yea, sure. Why not?. I'll have too get my mom too hold the camera though, because, it'll be hard too record myself dancing and holding the camera at the same time. But, I'll do it.

Can you bring it on one of your vacations you go too?. Yup!. I will do that the next time I go on vacations, and I'll bring my camera wherever I go so I can record it or take some picures!!!. :D.

Can you do some movies on your camera?. Ummm...nope. Because, it would take forever too do the lines and scripts. And, my mom wont be able too hold the camera the long. And, it would be hard too not look at the camera.

Can you record your sleepover when your cousin comes?. Yea...IF I get some batteries by then. But, I'll just record the part when she comes or just a few parts.

Can you record a video of your dog?. Umm...sure!.

These will be the only 2 posts for tonight!. Be sure too read my blog this summer!!!. Thanks!!!.
Bye!!!.
ttyl!-

Sharayah.

No comments: