Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heaven. Oh, and here is a few poems I wrote!.

Hey, hey, hey!. My last blog said that I'd send you guys the song I wrote. ''Heaven'' was the name of it. I re-wrote the song. Here you go!. Hope you like it:


Heaven. Christian song. By MEEEE!.
(P.S. It isn't really that good, but, here it is anyways).

The roads of gold are up above.
Were no darkness shows.
Streets of gold will be on the ground.

CHORUS.
Praise the Lord.
His name is the Bible.
His love is you.
Heaven!.
Heaven!.
Its the place with no saddness or tears will be.

Thats it so far...you like?. Oh, and I wrote a few poems. Some of them may not make sense. Some of them make not ryme. Some of them may ryme. So here you go!.

1. Stormy weather.
Stormy weather, oh, no, no, no.
I saw it on the weather channel.
With a dish of fish on my lap, ofcourse.
A loud blast of rain fell out of my door!.
Oh dear, oh dear, the cold will come in!.
And a big and bold rat will come and chase me into the clothes bin.
Shut the door!, shut the door!.
The power will blast off.
With a loud bust of thunder.
And I will hide under the table and wonder.
My cat Frickessy meowed at me.
His meow was so loud.
And so proud, indeed!.
It won't be long, oh sweet kitty.
Before the power blasts on, oh Frickessy.

Haha, that one didn't make any sense, pretty much. NEXT!!!.

2. Horse back riding.
Thump, thump, thump!.
A pretty day too ride!.
Thump, thump, thump!.
My horse is such a lazy lump!.
Down the cliff we go.
Landing in the snow.
So cold, so white.
The snow gave me and my horse a shiver of fright!.
So, she cantered off, bucking and kicking.
Leaving me behind, sneezing and blowing.
When she comes back.
She will be in trouble.
Or double-trouble!.

There you go!. Bye, bye!. I'll post more tomorrow!. See ya later.

No comments: