Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Writing books.

I love writing books. Its one of my best hobbies. I also like reading. I'm not sure which one is better. With reading, you don't know what will happen. When you write a book, you can create your own world, own character, and write about whatever you want. You can even write about your life if you wanted too. But I perfer writing fiction books. Heres a hint. If you can't figure out what the characters name will be, use your name, or your friends, or family's names. Or make up your own name.
I wrote a song called ''heaven''. Its a christian song. I'll put it on so you guys can see it later.
Writing on the computer-like I do-is simple. You don't even have too write it on paper. You just have too make sure that you know what too write about. That happened too me before. I didn't know what too write about, and it ended up coming out all wrong. Theres plenty things too write a story about, animals, food, anything. If your going too write on paper then you should probley have paper (duhh!. Haha). And pencils, pencil sharpener, or a pen. But, if you write with a pen, you can't clean up the mess you made when you write it down. So try a pencil instead. Haha. Then your free too write. You can write either chapter books or the none chapter books. I write chapter books. Because on one part, you stop, and then you move on too the next chapter. :D. And make sure your writing is all neat and watch your lines. I do not write stories on paper because my hand cramps after a while, and it takes FOREVER. So, I do it on the computer. Which is easy, because you just type it in!. And its faster too.
If you write it all messy, like this: Hi I am awesome.
Then the people reading it wouldn't be able too read it. :D. (By the way, you might want too try putting the paper on somthing HARD, that way so the writing won't come out light).
Well, i'll write more later!. I will send the song I wrote too you guys pretty soon!. Bye!.

No comments: