Monday, December 15, 2008

My cat, and my dog.

Heyy People!.
Sorry that I couldn't post anything yesterday!. I forgot, anyways. Last night, my cat, Cato, was driving me CRAZY!. I was up at 1:00 AM trying too get her away!. She kept on scratching on my shades on my window, so, I took a pillow, and put it on the shades so she wouldn't get too it!. But she DID!.
Then, she started too stand up on my key board and climb on my bed!. Ugh!. I had too get up 3 times in the night, and get her away from the shades!. Finally, she left me alone. And I fell asleep!!!.
Oh, and geuss what my dog did today?. My mom put my MP3 player headphones on his ears, and he LOVED the music!. We need too get him one!. Haha, well, I'll write more later!.
Bye!!!.
See ya!.
Oh, and...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!.
Haha.
TTYL!.
BYE!.

No comments: