Monday, December 15, 2008

What I like too do, and song!!!.

Hey everyone!.
Here are some stuff I like too do:

1. I LOVE TOO PLAY KEYBOARD!. It rocks!. I learned the song ''Stepping and Skipping'' and ''Birthday'', I think the song ''Birthday'' is called ''Birthday''. Not sure...Hahahahahaha!.

2. Oooh, I love too eat!. I like too try new/diffrent food's. And right now, I want a sub and steak!. Aaaah!. Delichous!. Meatie goodness!. Haha.

3. I love too sing and dance, its sooo much fun!. If I hear music, I'll start dancing!. Haha!.

4. I love too write songs, I wrote one yesterday night!. I'll tell you more about the song I wrote later. ITS FUN!!!!!!.

5. Oh, and don't forget, I love too listen too my MP3 player!. KRYSTAL MEYERS HERE I COME!!!. Haha, music is awesome!. Picure life without music!!!.

6. I love too read!!!. You probally know what my favorote books are because its on my ''favorote things'' list. Anyways, I read like 10 books at a time!. I'm reading Animal Ark, Siamese in the Sun, and, Friends at Home, and White Fang right now!. But, tonight I'll probally pick a new book up and start reading it!. Heehee.

7. I love too ride horses. I hope that someday I will get a miniture horse!. But I'll just stick with riding for now, haha. (I'll write about me riding horses on my next post).

8. I love too play playstation!. I usually play Deer Hunting, Lets Ride, Barbie Horse Adventures wild horse rescue, Horsez 2, and DANCE DANCE REVULUTIAN!. YAY!.

9. I like too stay up very late at night. I stay up until around 12:45 PM, or 1:20 AM!. Probally because I'm a bookworm!. Haha.

10. I like too draw/color!. ITS SO COOL!.


Anyways, those are all the things I like too do, anyways, back too the song. Its called Why, and its from...MEEE!. Haha. Anyways, I'll ttyl!.
BYEEE.
I'll type tomorrow!.
ttyl.




No comments: