Saturday, December 6, 2008

Picures of dogs that look like my dog.

Hey everyone!.
I looked up online chocalate labs. And most of them are IDENTICLE too my dog!. So, these picures aren't ''really'' MY dog. But, they do look alot like him!. My dog's name is Jack. Here are some of the picures:

Chocalate lab- I think this dogs name is Smackwater Jack!!. Take the smackwater out, and it'll be my dogs name!. Haha. This is sweet!.
Don't look at me!!- Haha. They look alot like my dog. These labador retrievers are AWESOME!!!. Get one!, you'll love them forever!.
Sleeeeeeepy- Sleepy little doggie. These dog's are naughty sometimes!!!. But, not too me!. I love them so stinkin' much!.
I am all wet!- Looks like these dogs had fun with the hose!. LOL. Anyways, the darker one looks alot like my dog!. There cuties!. Heehee. My dog was just right next too me a minute ago!!. I think he was reading my messages...haha...sneaky dowg...I bet he says hello!.
I need my tennis ball- Umm...I think these dogs are searching for a tennis ball, look at the bottom of the picure and read what it says!!. I think these dogs names are Neck and Neck!!. Haha. Same name, thats what it said on the top of the photo. CUTE!!!.Looking like my dog!.
Hello, my name is Jack- Oh my gosh!!!. At the bottom of the page it says his name is Jack!!. And my dog's name is Jack. And they look alike!!. AAAH!.
2 babies- Awwww. Thats so sweet. Read the bottom of the picure and you'll find out what there names are. I think the one with the bandage around his foot is Jake...and the one sitting down and looking up at the camera is Kyla.
No way!, i'm innocent!- LOL. It looks like this dog took over someone's blanket.
Squeeky toy, MINE!- That is so cute!. A big dog, with a little squeeky!.
Dog in pool- Thats cute...he must be having fun!!!. A wet dog. :D. Go dogs!, number 1!, go dogs!, number 1!.
Baby and mama- Cute!!!.
Come on!!!- Chocalate lab one looks like my dog. Black lab one is cute too. If I were there owners, i'd name the chocalate lab Pesto. And the black lab Little Ear's. :D.
Car dowg- Sweet, huh?.

OK, thats enough picures for today!!!. But, i'll have a suprise for you guys on my next post!!!. OK. Bye.

No comments: