Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snowing!!.

Hey guys!.
Its snowing out today!. YAY!, and I LOVE IT!!!. Today, me and my brother went outside too snowball fight!. We started too scoop some snow up. And we started too build a fort out of snow and wood. I took a HUGE snowball and threw it at it- too test it out and see if it would fall, if it did, we'd have too put more weight on it- and it knocked it right down!.
I ran back too my brother. And when he turned around. He didn't care!!!. Haha, it just put more snow under it so it would stay up. Then, I wanted too test it again. He got in the way, I threw it. And BAM!, it hit him in the back!. It was just a tiny snowball, not a big one.
I ran around in the snow, until my the bottom of my pants and shoes got all wet. Then, I put my face in the snow!!!. It was soooo freezing!, but it was sooooooo fun!. When I pulled my face out of the snow, it was all red, and freezing. Like this red!!!.
Nah, maybe a little lighter then that red. I was soooo wet!. And FREEZING!. Try putting your face in the snow, though, its so fun!.
My dog, Jack, went outside today. I looked out the door at him. And he ran right down the steps!. I bet he loved it!. And then he stood still for a moment, and looked around at the snow. Then BOOM!, he started running around!. It was so cute!. I wish I had a picure of him doing that!. His brown body, running in snow!!. I found this picure online today!. Cute, huh?. I need some picures of Jack so I can put it on my blog!!!. :D.
I call Jack my little brother!. Even though he is a dog!. My mum and dad say he is a naughty dog. I don't think so!!!. He's barking right now. Well, I gotta go!.
I'll write more tomorrow!!. And i'll let you guys know if it is still snowing.
Bye!!!.

No comments: